Friday, August 3, 2012

Albania, a treasure to discover

Hey, my friends as I promised you, today I'll tell you more about my country, Albania. I've started (taking advantage that is summer) proposing some ideas on where to go, what to do like a real tourist.

 Here are some photos I've made when I was on vacation and I was thinking to share the best of them with you. Hope you'll like them ;)

aquarium beach


discover albania


beautiful beaches in Albania


jal camping


dhermi beach


ionian coast Albania


mirror beach near Saranda



Albanian beauties

And these are three islands of Ksamil near Saranda. It looks like Bora-Bora but believe it is Albania and is more beautiful if you see it live than in photos.

ksamil islands


ksamil beach near Saranda


Did you ever heard about the "blue eye"? It's a place near Saranda where the water is so blue and so clear. But surprising is the fact that if you concentrate on it, you will see an eye, a blue eye. And it is not a mirage, it's a miracle of nature.
blue eye


blue eye near Saranda

For those who like cultural tourism and ancient history, we have the ancient city of Buthrotum or as we call it Butrint. It's a National Park that tourists like to visit most.

Butrint National Park


ancient city


Butrint city


Buthrottum in Albania

To be continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment